Hamburger Meat- 3.5 lbs
Slice cheese- Pepper jack or your favorite!
Shredded cheese- Any blend you like
Diced Green chilies- 2 4oz cans
salt,pepper,seasoning salt,garlic salt to taste
Hamburger buns or bread lol!
1. Form 1/2 patties and season on both sides
2. Grill for 3-5 minutes on both sides, they should still be a bit raw inside
3. Take off of grill and place green chilies on each burger
4. Cover burger with one slice of cheese
5. Cover burger with shredded cheese
6. Bake on 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes
7. Get your grub on!!!
P.S. if you love this recipe and our video please stumble, digg or pin it!
All post may contain an affiliate link or sponsored post, please see my disclosure policy for more information.